I thought it would be useful to let you know where I hang out online.
1000 ways to get in touch with me:
999. writing with my blood on a wall
— Sarah Houghton (@TheLiB) January 4, 2016
(I stole this idea from Larry, who is more of a media superstar than I can ever be).
- RSS: This site spits out RSS for the newsreader of your choice. Here it is.
- Mailing List: behold. New signups get a free ebook copy of Night’s Favour.
- Facebook: I’ll post here from time to time, because I get that a lot of people CBF with blogs ‘n’ shit.
- Twitter: I spend a lot of time lurking on here. 140 characters is about the most of any one human I can take, so it’s perfect. @ParryForte is my ‘hood.
- Instagram: I, when I’m struggling with my social media compass, will post pictures on my Instagram.
- Pinterest: very rarely, like when all planets align, I chuck weird stuff on my Pinterest.
- My stuff: There’s an author page or two. Warning: these are stores.
Go forth, Internet stalker, and be free.